Thursday, May 8, 2008

…I dO mIsS yOu

After sometime, being away for quite a long time, I kept thinking of you. I couldn’t concentrate in everything I do. You always came to my mind. No matter what I did, I couldn’t lose you even a single minute of my day. You manipulated my mind. Why couldn’t I forget about you? Why did I keep thinking of you? What had you done to my life?

What I can say is that, “I just miss you a lot!” I badly miss you. For all those times we weren’t able to see and check each other, I felt like I was completely lost and out of my mind, just thinking of you day and night. You’ve touched my life. I don’t wanna lose you. I want you to stay. Life would not be the same without you. It would be nothing without you. It would be meaningless.

Have you felt the same way friends? What is this indication? Do you have any idea? Why do I feel this way? Am I in love? Well, I do am! I am greatly in love! Do you know to whom I refer those phrases above? It’s for my blog. I miss doing my inspiration. Now that I’m home, I can do it once again. Join me around people as I do my inspiration. Thanks!

No comments: