Saturday, May 3, 2008

…mY tHiRd DaY iN wUhAn

I started my day with a smile ‘coz I couldn’t help thinking of our trip to Beijing. I always wear a smile on my face thinking of this. Only one day more to go, I told myself.

Since my friend had classes yet, I just stayed at home, foreseeing our days in Beijing. I acted like a kid due to my excitement. I didn’t know what to do. I wanna sleep yet I couldn’t. I wanna eat yet I didn’t have appetite. I didn’t understand my emotions. I just prepared our things to be brought there. Arranged the food, drinks, ironed our clothes and so on. We are, in fact, very ready to go there. Everything is ready. We even bought our tickets more than a week ahead, ‘coz we were kinda afraid they might be sold out beforehand, due to the holiday.

So here we go friends, we are so excited and ready for the day to come. We are looking forward to seeing you there. We just hope everything will be alright. See you in Beijing everyone!

No comments: