Friday, May 2, 2008

…mY sEcOnD dAy In WuHaN

Nothing really special during my second day. We were in truth bloody tired. We got up so late ‘coz we went home like 11:30 pm. Somewhat we didn’t wanna get up. We were planning to go around and jog in the park but we weren’t able to make it. We were too exhausted from our vagabond the day before. So we just stayed at home. We spent the day sleeping most of the time. It is also too hot outside now. So we preferred to stay at home.

Yet when the sunset came, we were like dead ones who came to life again. We were so eager to go out once more. No more sun, she said. So we went shopping to a night market. She told me that there are a lot of cheap things there. Yeah, we really went there. I was really amazed by the cheapness of everything there. Many people too came to the place. I bought shoes for work as a souvenir here in Wuhan. I really like it here. I didn’t experience going to a night market before, for I guess no place like this in my city. It took us a long time roaming around ‘coz it’s too long. In fact, we weren’t able to visit everything. Then we ate raga mien or like fried noodles at one end before going home. Thanks for the experience, Maybelle!

No comments: