Wednesday, April 23, 2008

…eXciTeMeNt

I just couldn’t draw into pictures what I feel as of the moment. I am perfectly happy to know that we are off from April 28 ‘til May 9. I could somehow fulfill one of my dreams, to go to GREAT WALL. I just hope everything would be alright then. I am so excited. I couldn’t wait ‘til the day comes. I wish I could move the clock faster this time. That’s how agitated I am.

T’was my dream when I was a child to see and witness great wall. Somewhat this is a dream come true. I could see now the wonders of that creation. I do admire that ever since I knew about it. I couldn’t even imagine how they were able to build that until now. It’s still a mystery for me. That’s why it is called one of the wonders of the world. Well, then, here I come and see your beauty. I wish I would have a great time there with some of my friends. See you in Beijing everyone!

No comments: