Friday, April 25, 2008

…GoInG bAcK hOmE

Sounds fantastic, right? But it’s not me yet. A dear friend of mine in Hefei is going back this second week of May back to the Philippines. Kinda excited, huh? I am sure about her feeling as of the moment. I can feel her excitement to go home. Few days more to go, she would now set foot to her mother land. Congrats pal!

We are just that close ‘coz we are from the same company when we were still in the Philippines, we are from the same city there, though we're not really originally, but since we were working in that city, that's why I say so, we came here together, too. That’s the reason we're that close. With the hardships we met as we came here, we were together and we were able to overcome them. And now she’s going home. I just wish her the best in her short vacation, for she’s just staying for a short time and be back here again. I hope she would enjoy her stay there with her loved ones. Happy trip! Enjoy and have fun. Happy vacation, Lanz. See you soon.

No comments: