Sunday, April 20, 2008

…ReLiEvEd

Such a nice feeling if you know someone who shows care and attention to you. Such a relief in your part. Have you experienced such? That in the middle of your weariness, somebody depicts concern to you. Really a nice feeling as you are going through this situation.

It was just one of my students showed great concern about me, after I scolded one of their classmates. He’s so cute and so kind. I observed him several times and he's really a good student. I was just shocked when he innocently said, “Tax, not happy?” I didn’t expect him to say that, as young as he is. And you know, the way he said it was really so childish. It indeed touched my heart. Probably he was not able to see me that angry before. Thanks for your concern. I hope you would remain like that as you grow old. I wish the best for your life. Have a good time.

No comments: