Sunday, April 20, 2008

…wHaT a ShItTy MoMeNt

Every weekend is a tiresome moment for us in a language center here. As if we are bombarded with all the works during the weekdays. What a pity for us! As if we are away from the world, we don’t have life as what I call it. We are completely different from the rest of the people. They are all free on weekends and we are not. That’s why I felt like I am left behind by what is happening in my surroundings.

This feeling would even worsen if your students behave different from what is expected from them. If they would have their own business other than what you want them to do. Just like what happened this afternoon, in my Funfun 5 class, it’s really a shitty moment for me. I don’t have voice anymore for having lots of classes and still some students are not behaving well. They as if compete to my voice. So annoying for me and for their classmates.

There’s this one boy, around ten or eleven years old. So naughty that would really make the class turn into a mess. All teachers can say something negative about him. Can even make other students cry. So hard to control and make his attention span lasts for 1:30 hours. Your class really would be a topsy-turvy with him. I really shouted at him. I let him go out as I opened the door. Yet he didn’t want to go out. But still uncontrollable. So weird student that would really make you down and lose your temper.

Well, it’s part of my job. I just wish he would behave next time. He was not that worst before. I don’t know this time why. Some said he was just forced by his parents to take extra classes. I do hope you would understand the teachers’s situations next time. Thanks in advance.

No comments: