Wednesday, April 30, 2008

…fEeL aT hOmE

I stay in a friend’s house here in Wuhan. I feel like I’m at home. I can freely move whatever I like. As she is busy ‘coz she still has classes before her holidays.

She lives in an elegant apartment. She’s on the 26th floor. Meaning, there’s a great view from her house. It’s my first time to live in such a high apartment. I took lots of photos from her window, capturing the brilliant scenery around the place, tall buildings, the stadium (sports complex) and many more.

As she’s doing classes, I am also busy blogging and chatting with some friends. They are asking my whereabouts. They were so pleased to know my schedules during the holidays. They wished they could also go with me. What a pity for them ‘coz they only have few days holiday. Maybelle, thanks for the accommodation here. I do take this into account. Thanks a million times!

No comments: