Wednesday, April 30, 2008

…wUhAn: HeRe I cOmE!

After I bid goodbye to my friends in Hefei, I made a queue with other people towards the entrance to the train. What a crowded place! I told myself. A lot of people started traveling. The train to Wuhan was very populous though it’s two days before the holidays yet. Too crowded and noisy inside the train that I could hardly sleep. It was really a tiresome journey.

I arrived in Wuhan train station the following day, 5:30 in the morning. My friend picked me up there. Then we hurriedly went to her flat, coz she jokingly said we have schedules to follow. We have to eat our breakfast and go to the park with my colleague, Charova, from Zimbabwe, to play badminton, she added.

Yes we did! We hastily went to her flat and ate our breakfast. As we were eating, her friend phoned her that she’s already ready. So she told her to wait for about 10 minutes at the lobby of their flat. Then we went to the park and played badminton for one a half hours. We did have a wonderful time. Thanks Charova for your company and time. I just hope to see you soon for she’s leaving that night to Shenzhen to see her friend. Play you again Charova when you come back! I said before we parted ways. Then we went home and prepared for our next moves for the day.

No comments: